Our hand-crafted quality nylon drag seines are completely assembled and ready to fish. Simply take the seine out of the box and begin fishing. We use only the finest bonded and stabilized nylon netting, sturdy floats, and strong ropes. Our standard seines have a single top poly rope and double bottom poly ropes. The heavy duty floats and leads ensure that the seine has strong flotation to always stay on the surface no matter how deep the water.
Our small mesh seines (for bait sized fish such as minnows, shiners, shad, etc.)
are fully hung with a generous amount of soft non-abrasive nylon netting. Our superior netting is strong, yet soft enough to reduce injury to delicate fish. Our seines are completely assembled with floats and leads and are ready to use.
Prices are per foot.
Add $5 for seines less than 25 feet.
- Green or Black Net Dip - Add 20% per foot
- Netcoat (tar) - Add 20% per foot
- Heavy leaded (for bottom fish) - Add $.15/ft
- Netting Mudline - Add $1.25/ft
- Seines less than 25 feet - Add $5.00
- Larger top and bottom ropes:(Only available on knotted nylon seines)
- 3/8" single top and double bottom ropes - Add .30/ft.
- 1/2" single top and double bottom ropes - Add .50/ft.
- Optional Bags for Seines:
Example: 50 ft. x 4 ft. seine with a 4 x 4 x 4 bag will cost the same as a seine 70 ft long (50 ft. + 20 ft.)
- 4 x 4 x 4: Priced same as 20 ft. of seine
- 6 x 6 x 6: Priced same as 30 ft. of seine
- 8 x 8 x 8: Priced same as 40 ft. of seine
- 10 x 10 x 10: Priced same as 50 ft. of seine